This policy applies to our website Perfect Cases and Frames and to any personal information given by you to us in the course of conducting a purchase or submitting a contact form.
Information Collected Online
- Cookies/Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source, and time spent on a website. The information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked by/to individuals. This will help protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on the website and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
- Cookies/Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we can see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions, software downloads, and purchases. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
- Cookies/Remarketing with Google Analytics: We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the internet. NWPS and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our websites.
- Opt-out for Google Analytics for Display Advertising and Google Display Network: Please visit http://www.google.com/settings/ads - you may also choose to use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on found at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Email Messages To Our Email Accounts: email addresses sent to our email accounts by non-customers are not added/sold/transferred to any mailing list. At our discretion, we may retain a copy of the received message and our outgoing email message for future reference.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Perfect Cases, Inc. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record-keeping.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third-party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
The foregoing policies are effective as of April 21, 2021. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.