Ready to create a home-run baseball bat display that effectively pays homage to your favorite baseball player or team? Let us help you preserve your baseball bat at Perfect Cases and Frames. We offer both wall-mounted and tabletop baseball bat display holders that can easily protect and present your favorite signed baseball bats in the home or office setting.
Full Size Bat Cases
Mini Bat Display Cases
Features of Baseball Bat Display Holders
- Our baseball bat display holder is made with glass that is ultraviolet protected. Choose a standard 50% ultraviolet protection glass or museum-quality glass offering nearly 100% ultraviolet protection.
- Every one of our glass baseball bat display cases are proudly made in America.
- Our tabletop cases come with felt tabs that are soft to protect your furniture from damage. Likewise, our wall-mounted autographed bat display case features bump-ons to preserve your walls in the years ahead.
- Our wall-mounted displays come with preinstalled hangers for effortless hanging right out of the box.
- Dimensions: 36” wide x 5” deep x 4” tall
Perfect Cases and Frames: The Name Says It All
At Perfect Cases and Frames, we’re excited to offer top-of-the-line sport display cases along with superior frames for diplomas, photographs, and even team jerseys. These cases offer the perfect mixture of durability, quality, and sophisticated beauty for the perfect tribute to America’s pastime.
Known for their unmatched quality, all of our cases and frames can be personalized and upgraded to produce a creation that is truly all your own. And you don’t have to wait long to receive your custom gift to yourself, either, as our turnaround for custom requests is just three to five days.
Shop now for your favorite custom creations today.
"everything was perfect couldnt ask for anything more bought ten of them for my Boston Celtics collection"
May 11, 2018
"Great quality and service, def will buy from again. It’s with the price and much classier and sturdier than an acrylic case"
Aug 31, 2018
"The company continues to amaze me. Great job."
Edwin Guiles II
Aug 4, 2018