Highlight Your Accomplishments the Right Way
Showcase the achievement of a lifetime with this beautifully designed double diploma frame. Each double degree frame is expertly handcrafted at our family-run workshop in the US using premium wood and glass. A favorite among our collection of diploma frames, this vertical double diploma frame is made to your specifications according to your exact specifications. Choose your size, matboard color, and glass type to create something that speaks to you. Our frame allows you to display two certificates or your diploma and diploma case.
Find Your Perfect Frame
At Perfect Cases and Frames, we’re proud to offer a wide range of frames to meet all your display needs. Explore our full array of custom framing options, including double diploma frames, single diploma frames, sports frames, and more. If you have something else in mind, we encourage you to get in touch with our helpful team today.
- High-quality wood molding with color options like mahogany with gold, classic cherry, premium black, and more
- Preinstalled hangers and rubber bumper backing to support the safe, simple installation of your double degree frame
- Built-in foam core backing to prevent warping within the double diploma frame
- High-quality, industry-standard UV protective glass or museum-quality conservation glass with 99% UV ray protection
- Multiple sizing options to ensure that your vertical double diploma frame perfectly fits your diploma or certificate
- For 8.5” x 11” diploma – 19” wide x 26” tall frame
- For 11” x 14” diploma – 22” wide x 31” tall frame
- For 17” x 14” diploma – 25” wide x 37” tall frame
How to Use
Carefully remove the protective plastic wrap. Place the bubble wrap on a flat surface and set the double diploma frame face down on the bubble wrap sheets. Use a flat head screwdriver to pry back all the black points. Remove the foam core and double matting. With the foam board on a flat surface, place your diploma on top. The matboard will then go over the diploma. Square everything up and carefully tape the diploma to the foam board. Take the mat board and foam board and place them together back into the frame. Bend all of the points back to their original position, and your diploma frame is ready to hang.
How to Care
One of the main reasons we offer glass and not acrylic is that it’s easier to care for. Use any glass cleaner, preferably with a lintless cloth. Spray on the cloth, then apply to the glass.